mardi 27 avril 2010

my golden twenties...


coco rocha . nicolas bemberg . abbey lee kershaw . nate gill . jac . ryan taylor . joan smalls . francisco lachowski . jessica stam . cesar casier . skye stracke . jeremy young . fatima siad . garett neff . julia stegner . mat gordon . arlenis sosa . mathias lauridsen . inguna butane . dorian cobb .

( the order of appearance doesn't mean which one I like the best )


So here you go, I just wanted to show you my ten male and ten female favorite working models. I don't know there's something about each one of us that I really like, they're like inspiring me in some ways. Weird thing, none of them really looks like me haha... A few weeks ago, i wasn't at all into all of that and my knowledge about models was really poor... Like I only knew like Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss and some of the Victoria's Secret Angels lol.


for the french speakers and lovers ; Donc voilà une liste de mes dix mannequins hommes et femmes du moment que je préfère. Il y a quelque chose chez chacun d'entre eux que j'apprécie, ils m'inspirent un peu tous à leurs façons. Un truc que l'on pourrait trouver bizarre c'est qu'aucun d'entre eux ne me ressemble vraiment haha...


1 commentaire:

  1. le dernier dégage un vrai truc, il a l'air d'avoir de putain de cheveux ^^

    RépondreSupprimer